Do you want to visit Australia for business reasons? Under the Australian Visa Business Visitor stream, you can do so. You can stay for up to 3 months. Also, make a short visit for business visitor reasons, but you can’t work or sell goods or services. With the visa, you can enter Australia once or many times while the visa is valid. You must be outside Australia when you apply and when the decision is made.
Australian business visitor visa requirements/eligibility-
- You must only intend to:
- stay temporarily in Australia
- obey any condition and stay period attached to your visa
- Meet the basic health requirements
- Meet the character requirements which simply mean that, you must pass the character test and remain of good character. The character requirements are set out under section 501 of the Migration Act of 1958.
- You should have enough money to support yourself while you are in Australia.
- Best interests of the child. The Australian government might not grant a visa if it is not in the best interests of an applicant under 18.
APPLICATION PROCESS FOR AUSTRALIAN TOURIST VISA
The following are the steps to apply for an Australian business visitor visa.
- STEP 1– Gather all the documents including
- Passport (Please note that the passport should have the validity of at least six months prior lodging the application)
- national identity documents (driver’s license or any other documents),
- letter from the sponsor (stating as to why do you want to visit Australia)
- financial documents (bank statements and a copy of funds to show that you are financially stable to support yourself when you visit Australia)
- if over 18, and if the applicant is either studying or working, a letter of absence from college or employment letter and
- any other supporting documentation.
- STEP 2– Apply for your Australian visitor visa by
- uploading all the necessary documents
- submit your application.
- Organize visa health exam/ biometrics if required.
- STEP 3 – You are all set, now you can come and visit Australia upon your grant.
VISITOR VISA PROCESSING TIME
The business visitor visa processing time, Australia is:
- 75% of applications: 18 days
- 90% of applications: 47 days
- The processing time of a Fastrack visitor visa is usually 2 business days.
VISITOR VISA APPLICATION FEE
|Stream||Cost in AUD|
|Tourist Stream (apply outside Australia)||365|
|Tourist Stream (apply outside Australia)||145|
|Sponsored family stream||145|
|Business visitor stream||145|
|Fast Track fee (Additional)||1000|
Australian business visitor visa conditions
Visa Condition 8101 – No Work
- You must not work in Australia on this visa.
Visa Condition 8201 – Maximum 3 months study
- While in Australia, you must not engage, for more than 3 months, in any studies or training.
Visa Condition 8501 – Maintain adequate health insurance
- You must have and you must maintain an adequate health insurance for the whole of your stay in Australia.
Visa Condition 8503 – No further stay
- A visitor must not remain in Australia after the end of the period of stay permitted by the visa.
Visa Condition 8531 – Must leave before visa expiry
- Must leave before visa expiry: The holder must not remain in Australia after the end of the period of stay permitted by the visa.
Visa Condition 8558 – Non Resident
- A non-resident cannot stay for more than 12 months.
HOW CAN WE HELP–
- BANSAL Immigration Consultants offer much-needed assistance as to how to convince them about your true intention to return to your home country and the purpose of your visit.
- We do everything to present you as a genuine applicant so that you can be trusted that you will adhere to all the rules while in Australia.
- We also make sure that your interview round goes well which is yet another successful step to get a visa for the same.