Children are the greatest treasures and parents can imagine their child without them. Keeping the emotions in mind, the Australian government has devised various schemes under which a child can be united with his parents while in Australia. Bansal Immigration’s guide will give you insights on such visas which aid children to get united to their parents. The child visa subclass 802, allows an eligible parent to sponsor their child to live in Australia for an indistinct period. The parent can apply on behalf of a child, the child is younger than 18 years of age
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR SUBCLASS 802 VISA
To get this visa, the child must be:
- funded by their parent or their parent’s partner
- single and younger than 18 years of age (but not adopted)
- An adopted child should be below the age of 18 at the time of adoption.
- If a child is between 18 to 25 years of age, they should be full-time students to be eligible.
- A child who is 18 or older and unable to work due to a physical disability and dependent on the sponsoring parent.
- a citizen of Australia
- holder of an Australian permanent resident visa
- a qualified New Zealand citizen.
- should be a parent, a stepparent or adoptive parent of the child
- should be a stepparent who has been separated from the child’s parent but has a legal responsibility to care for the child younger than 18 years of age
- should be an adoptive parent who adopted the child before becoming an Australian citizen
- should be older than 18 years of age
The cost of child visa subclass 802 is AUD 2,665.
The processing time for the child visa subclass 802 for 75% of the applicants is 12 months whereas 90% of the applicants are 13 months.
The process of getting a visa in subclass 802 is a comprehensive one. Experts at Bansal Immigration Consultants will work with you simultaneously in every step of the way. We have devised a step-by-step process to ensure your application is processed as fast as possible.
1. Our Registered Migration Agent will help you gather and prepare all the documentation along with performing any additional checks that are required to lodge a visa application.
2. After having all of the information, we will then begin to arrange and lodge your application in a well-timed manner.
3. Your application will be then sent to the DIBP (Department of Immigration and Border Protection”) office in Perth and we will notify you once the outcome is received.
BENEFITS OF CHILD VISA
The child has the following benefits if he/she gets this visa:
- stay in Australia
- work and study in Australia
- take advantage of Australia’s scheme for health-related care and expenses
- apply for Australian citizenship when they become eligible
- fund eligible relatives for permanent residence
- travel to and from Australia within five years from the date the visa is granted.
- permanent residence
A parent of a child younger than 18 years of age must have any of the following proofs to get this visa:
- Written consent of each person who claims a lawful right to deciding where the child will live.
- Legal permission by the child’s home country conceding its removal
- Should be in accordance with any Australian child order.
The following are other basic requirements a child should meet:
- Health requirements are to be met by the child for a successful application for Child Visa which is supposed to be valid for 12 months.
- To successfully get this visa, a police certificate from all the countries of the child’s residence (where the child has resided for 12 months or more during the past 10 years) is required.
- The applicant must be free from any outstanding debts to the Government of Australia before the visa can be granted.
HOW CAN WE HELP-
- BANSAL Immigration consultants offer much-needed assistance as to how to convince them about your true intention to study in Australia.
- We do everything to present you as a genuine applicant so that you can be trusted that you will adhere to all the rules while in Australia.
- We also make sure that your interview round goes well which is yet another successful step to get a visa for the same.