If you detect abuse or fraud of an H1B-visa, it is important that you quickly bring it to the notice of USCIS. You can email USCH at ReportH1BAbuse@uscis.dhs.gov with details about alleged abuse or fraud.
Should provide the following details in your email:
- Name of the company/employer giving the H1B petition
- The location where the H1B employer is working and address of the company\worker
- A narration of the alleged abuse or fraud
- Your email-id
- Your name & contact number
- Any other details that could help investigate the misuse or fraud
Employees in the US can also report misconduct or fraud with the company / employer via Form WH-4 to the Wages Department and the Hours Division of the Department of Labor. You can also contact the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) of the US and submit the HSI tip form.