Victoria has announced a new update for state sponsorship for its Subclass 190 and Subclass 489 Visa. A new online system will be launched for Victoria’s Skilled and Business Migration Program.
The new online system will let the applicants:
- Track the status of their application online
- Access their account from several devices like mobile, laptop etc.
Between 4 PM 10th July 2019 and 15th July 2019, applicants will not be able to file nomination applications online. Applicants who already have an account will not be able to view their accounts during this period.
If you have saved a draft nomination application, then you will need to submit the same before 4 PM of 10th July 2019. If not, then you will need to submit a fresh application after 15th July 2019, as quoted by SBS News.
Victoria state sponsorship aspirants should take note of this update for both the Subclass 190/489 Visa.
Applicants who receive a state nomination enhance their chances of getting an Australian Visa. Some occupations are only available under the Subclass 190 or Subclass 489 Visa. For such occupations, getting a state nomination is an absolute must.
Eligible applicants must fulfil the below requirements to get a state sponsorship from Victoria:
- Meet the requirements that are specified by the Dept. of Home Affairs
- Meet the eligibility requirements as specified by the Govt. of Victoria
- Fulfil the assessment criteria for the Visa that you are seeking nomination for
Each nomination application is assessed independently for the below criteria:
- The application should be able to fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria
- The applicant should have the necessary skills, expertise and should have a good chance of landing a job in Victoria
- The applicant should have the necessary skills to meet the labour market demands of Victoria
- The applicant should be committed to settling down permanently in Victoria
Looking for further assistance on skill select invitations works? Book a consultation today with our experts or drop your queries at Bansal Immigration Consultant.