WHAT IS PY AUSTRALIA?
Job Preparedness or the professional year is a program framed for career development and intended to enhance a student’s ability. Professional year in Australia means that you would work in a professional environment to develop your skills as a whole. The key intention behind this program is to obtain employment in a student’s chosen discipline by applying for technical skills and knowledge in the Australian workplace and culture. Basically, it teaches participants to communicate effectively in an Australian workplace environment. It incorporates an internship to familiarize the participants about all aspects of work practices and it handles the intricacies that would be in the applicant’s nominated skilled occupation or closely related occupation.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERA FOR PROFESSIONAL YEAR-
To qualify for the Professional Year program in Australia, you must have studied in the island continent only. In addition, you need to satisfy each of the requirements below.
- Study & qualifications
The candidate must have graduated from a course that aptly matches the Professional Year program to which he/she has applied for. The applicant must have completed a Higher Education program in Australia, in a course that provides two years credit points over a minimum of 18 months.
The candidate must hold or should have applied for the subclass 485 Temporary Residence visa. They can be on a Bridging visa or Student visa but they need to provide evidence for the same. The 485 visa holders must have a valid visa for the duration of the Professional Year program.
- Skill Assessment
The candidate must have a successful skill assessment (for instance – ACS, EEA, CPA, IPA and ICAA).
- Language proficiency
The candidate must have a minimum overall IELTS test score of 6.0 and not less than 6 in each band to be eligible for a professional year.
FEES OF THE PY PROGRAM IN AUSTRALIA
The professional year in Australia fees varies from AUD 7,000 to AUD 15,500.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PROFESSIONAL YEAR IN AUSTRALIA-
If you have a question of how to get a professional year in Australia, then the below mentioned application process:
Step 1: Find the right program which you think suits your interests and career choices
Step 2: Check your eligibility according to your course and the program you choose.
Step 3: Gather the following necessary documents
- Application Form
- Certified copy of passport
- Certified evidence of English language proficiency (IELTS)
- Certified evidence of current visa status
- Certified copy of academic documents
- A successful skill assessment from relevant assessing bodies
Step 4: Understand the fees you need to pay for the program since they might vary and are updated regularly
Step 5: Apply through the Online Form where you will be able to save your work and come back to complete the form within 48 hours.
WHAT IS THE DURATION OF THE PROFESSIONAL YEAR PROGRAM?
The duration of this program is 44 weeks, which incorporates a 12 week internship placement in a relevant host company. Coursework is farmed in comprehensive 32 week Business Communication skills and Australian Workplace skills training. This is followed by a 12 week Australian workplace internship in the participant’s chosen discipline.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PROFESSIONAL YEAR PROGRAM?
The professional year in Australia uncomplicated program is a course with following benefits:
- Aids you to develop communicative skills, practical experience and knowledge of Australian workplace and culture.
- Will enable you to get 5 migration points that will help you in getting an international student’s PR application.
- Adds worth to your CV.
- Build up practical skills through a professional internship
- Helps to obtain a Professional Year certificate
- Aids to develop the career prospects of International Students and broadens their opportunities
- Improve networking with peers and other industry professionals.
HOW CAN WE HELP-
- BANSAL Immigration consultants offers the much needed assistance as to how convince them about your true intention to study in Australia.
- We do everything to present you as a genuine applicant so that you can be trusted that you will adhere to all the rules while in Australia.
- We also make sure that your interview round goes well which is yet another successful step to get a visa for the same.