The Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190) visa is meant for points-tested skilled workers with a valid enrollment from a state or domain government agency of Australia. It is a permanent residency visa that accept you to live and work in Australia like an Australian citizen, without concretely being one. Best Immigration Consultant Australia


The Skilled-Nominated Permanent Visa, (Subclass 190) allows individuals having qualifications and skills that are demand by Australian government and their occupation is listed in SOL (Skilled Occupation List), but cannot meet the pass mark expected to obtain a Skilled Independent visa. Skilled Sponsored visa petitioner should score a minimum of 60 points on Point Assessment Test and must either receive sponsorship from an eligible relative living in Australia or enrolment from a participating State or Territory government.





You might be conferrable to apply for this visa if you were invited. When we sent you your letter of invitation, you must also have:


  • nominated an occupation that is on the relevant skilled occupation list
  • obtained a suitable skills assessment for that occupation
  • not yet turned 50 years of age
  • achieved the score specified in your letter of invitation
  • at least competent English
  • been nominated by an Australian state or territory government agency



Points Test


You will have to numbers at least a minimum of 60 points to obtain an invitation to apply. If you have secured an invitation to apply, you will have to score at least the as stipulated in the Letter of Invitation.


Health requirements


There are stipulated health & character requirement and petitioner has to fulfil depending on their situation. The health requirements also apply to any of the dependant family members catalogued in the application. The health examination is commonly valid for up to a period of 12 months.


Character requirement


There are also somewhat character requirements you need to meet. You might be asked to current police certificate from each of the countries you have lived in the past 12 months or more during the last 10 years. This also enforce to any of the dependent listed in your application, whether they are migrating with you or not.


Debts to the Australian Government


You will also have to make clear that you do not owe any arrear age debt to the Australian government, if so you will have to apparent any of such amounts before the visa is accepted.


More Info: – Australia Immigration Services


Call Now Button