This visa is for recent engineering graduates. It allows them to reside, do work or get enrolled in study course in Australia for up to 18 months. This visa permits you: –
Travel, do job and get enrolled in study course in Australia
- Applicant can travel outside Australia and can come back as many times as he/she want while the visa is valid.
- The time applicant spend outside Australia does not extend the visa.
Eligibility Criteria: –
- Age: your age must be be under 31 years
- Have completed an engineering degree at a specified educational institution in the past 2 years
- Have not held 476 or 485 visa
- Obligations: You and your family must comply with all visa conditions and Australian laws.
- Applicant and his/her family must meet health and character requirements of Australian Government.
- Have paid outstanding debt (if any) to the Australian Government: –If applicant or any family member of the applicant owes any debt to the Australian Government, it must be paid back or at least have formal arrangements to pay it back.
- Australian Values Statement: – You must sign the Australian values statement, which assures that you will abide by all Australian laws and will respect their way of living.
- Have engineering qualifications from a specified educational institution
When you apply, you must have completed an engineering course for which you were awarded a degree or higher qualification in the last 2 years. This could be a:
- bachelors degree
- masters degree
- doctoral degree
- postgraduate diploma
This qualification must be in an engineering discipline, such as:
- civil engineering
- structural engineering
- chemical engineering
- environmental engineering
- electrical and electronics engineering
- mechanical, production and plant engineering
- mining and material engineering
Not be eligible:
- If you own a cancelled visa or refused visa in Australia
- If the visa is not in the best interests of an applicant under 18 years of age.
Duration of Stay: – This is a temporary visa. You can usually stay in Australia for 18 months.
- You can’t stay in Australia longer by extending this visa.
- You will need to apply for another visa.
Members of the family unit can also be included in your application. You can include them when you lodge your visa application. Family members who apply with you must:
- Meet health and character requirements of Australian Government.
- Children can be added to the application until a decision on your application is made.
- Any other member of the family unit can not be added to your application during that period.
- After the visa is granted, your family can also apply to join you in Australia as a subsequent entrant
- They can’t apply online, but must apply on paper using, Form 1276 Application for Skilled – Recognized Graduate (Temporary) visa (subclass 476).
Place to apply from:
- You can be in or outside Australia when you apply for the visa. When the visa is granted, you must be outside Australia.
- Family members making a combined application must also be outside of Australia when the visa is granted.
- You and family members who made a combined application can be in or outside Australia when the visa is granted, if you are the holder of a Special Category (subclass 444) visa.
Time of Processing:-
- 75% of applications: Processing times are not available
- 90% of applications: Processing times are not available
Application, however, might take a longer time to process
- if not filled correctly.
- All documents are not provided.
- It takes time by us for verification of your information
- Application cannot be processed if correct visa application charges are not paid. If that is the case, you will be notified.
The visa costs AUD405 for the main applicant. There is also a charge for each family member who applies for the visa with you. You might also have to pay other costs for health checks, police certificates and biometrics.
- There is also a fee for each family member who applies for the visa with you.
|Other Expenses include: -Health checks|
Visa Label: We will digitally link your visa to your passport.
Conditions of Subclass 476 (Skilled recognized Graduate visa)
- 8502- You must not enter Australia before the person specified (Main visa holder or sponsor in case of a Partner visa) in the visa has entered Australia.
- 8515- Applicant must not marry or enter into a de facto relationship before entering into Australia; otherwise applicant’s visa might get cancelled.
Book an Appointment: –
- We at BANSAL Immigration consultants offer the much needed help so as to convince the Australian Immigration authorities about your actual intention to stay and work in Australia.
- We do everything possible to present you as a true candidate and that you will adhere to all rules and commitments during your stay in Australia.
- Also, we assure that your interview round goes well, which is yet another growing step to get this visa in Australia.
****How can we assist you? Please call our number mentioned on the website.