Sponsored family stream of Australian Visas
Do you want to visit Australia to meet your family members and spend good quality time with them? Well, under the sponsored family stream of Australian Visas, you can meet your family members and spend quality time with them. You can stay for up to 12 months.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR FAMILY SPONSORED VISA-
- You must only intend to:
- stay temporarily in Australia
- obey any condition and stay period attached to your visa
- Meet the basic health requirements of the country to sustain standards.
- Meet the character requirements which simply mean that, you must pass the character test and remain of good character. The character requirements are set out under section 501 of the Migration Act of 1958.
- You should have enough money to support yourself while you are in Australia.
- Best interests of the child. The Australian government might not grant a visa if it is not in the best interests of an applicant under 18.
APPLICATION PROCESS FOR FAMILY SPONSORED AUSTRALIAN TOURIST VISA
- Step 1– Gather all the documents including the
- Passport (Please note that the passport should have the validity of at least six months prior lodging the application)
- national identity documents (driver’s license or any other documents),
- letter from the sponsor (stating as to why do you want to visit Australia)
- financial documents (bank statements and a copy of funds to show that you are financially stable to support yourself when you visit Australia)
- if over 18, and if the applicant is either studying or working, a letter of absence or letter of employment and
- any other supporting documents.
Step 2– Apply for your Australian visitor visa under the Sponsored family stream by
- uploading all the necessary documents
- submit your application.
- Organize visa health exam/ biometrics if necessary.
- Step 3 – You are all set, now you can come and visit Australia upon your grant.
VISITOR VISA PROCESSING TIME
The visa processing time is:
- 75% of applications: 4 months
- 90% of applications: 5 months
- The processing time of a Fastrack visitor visa is usually 2 business days.
VISTOR VISA APPLICATION FEE
|Stream||Cost in AUD|
Stream (apply outside Australia)
Stream (apply outside Australia)
SPONSORED FAMILY VISA, AUSTRALIA CONDITIONS
Visa Condition 8101 – No Work
- You must not work in Australia on this visa.
Visa Condition 8201 – Maximum 3 months study
- While in Australia, you must not engage, for more than 3 months, in any studies or training.
Visa Condition 8501 – Maintain adequate health insurance
- You must have and you must maintain an adequate health insurance for the whole of your stay in Australia.
Visa Condition 8503 – No further stay
- A visitor must not remain in Australia after the end of the period of stay permitted by the visa.
Visa Condition 8531 – Must leave before visa expiry
- Must leave before visa expiry: The holder must not remain in Australia after the end of the period of stay permitted by the visa.
- A non resident cannot stay for more than 12 months.
HOW CAN WE HELP–
- BANSAL Immigration consultancy offers much-needed assistance as to how to convince the department about your true intention to return to your home country and the purpose of your visit.
- We do everything to present you as a genuine applicant so that you can be trusted that you will adhere to all the rules while in Australia.
- We also make sure that your interview round goes well which is yet another successful step to get a visa for the same.