Work & Holiday Visa
Work & Holiday Visa

Visa-price: $ 485-AUD

Limited locations: Spain, Chile, Luxembourg, Portugal, Czech Republic, Uruguay, Austria, Slovenia, Hungary, Poland, Slovak Republic, San Marino, Turkey, Argentina,Peru, United States.
Unlimited Locations: Republic of Cyprus, Germany, Republic of Ireland, Belgium, United Kingdom, Estonia, Denmark, Finland, France, Italy, Netherlands, Sweden and Canada.

  • Request mode: opens July 1 each year, and you can make your request by mail or online (depending on nationality, you can do it one way or another). You must provide the necessary information, of which
  1. Certified copy of your passport
  2. 2 passport photos (if you apply by post, it is written on the back of your name)
  3. Copy of your english certificate
  4. If you don’t have a degree yet, copy your certificate of higher education degree or grade
  5. Your letter of support from the Australian Government
  6. L1028 form filled correctly
  7. A copy of your bank account equivalent to $ 5.000 AUD
  8. Copy of round trip air tickets (if you have not purchased them yet, you will need to show that your bank account has an amount equal to the cost of the tickets)
  • Required Level of English: A level of functional English is required. If you have a passport from a country such as the United Kingdom, Canada, New Zealand United States, or the Republic of Ireland, or if you have passed any of these tests within the established period or with some minimum scores. : (IELTS) International English Language Assessment System , (OET) Occupational English Test , Foreign Language Testing Band in Internet

(TOEFL iBT), Pearson’s English Academic Band (PTE Academic) test or Cambridge English Advanced (CAE).

In addition, there are other circumstances that may be worth justifying your level of English:

  1. Passed primary school and at least 3 high school years in an institution, where all instruction was in English.
  2. Have completed at least 5 years of secondary education in an educational institution in which all instruction was in English.
  3. Hold a post-secondary qualification of at least 2 years of full-time study where all classes were offered in English.
  4. Have completed at least 1 year of full time study or equal and got a degree, diploma advanced degree, or associate diploma at an Australian institution where classes were taught in English.
Call Now Button