Job Seeker
Job Seeker

To work in Australia, you need a visa that allows you to work here. You must have a tax file number (TFN).

Issued by Visas Department of Home Affairs. You can check whether your visa allows you to work using the department’s free Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO) service

Your TFN is your personal reference number in our tax system. Once you get a visa and you come to Australia, then you can apply for TFN online. You should apply for your TFN before or immediately after starting your work.

You do not have to have TFN, but if you do not have it, then you have to pay more tax. Get TFN Free.

If you believe that someone else has used your TFN or it has been stolen, call us on 1800 467 033 (within Australia), between 8.00am and 6.00pm, Monday to Friday.

Call Now Button